Come Join Our Team
Would you like to build a career in the hospitality industry with The Danna Langkawi, we are constantly looking for talents who are passionate about mission statements, visions and core values to be part of our team.
We have the vacant position(s) :
DIRECTOR OF SALES
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 Year(s) as a Director of Sales in 5-star Hotel/Resort.
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Experience in the European outbound, the local inbound and regional markets
- Must be independent and self-motivated in nature with a firm grasp of pricing and managing expenses.
- Ability to analyse market trends and draw up precise competitor analysis/results to change strategies.
- Must keeps abreast with development and trends in the market place including those of the airlines, tourism offices and competitors.
- Have the ability to remain highly creative, and innovative bringing fresh ideas to the table.
- Candidate MUST have an attitude to not just hit targets but exceed the targets as well.
- Responsible for maximising the hotel RevPar and F&B revenue, which includes meeting and banquet facilities.
- The incumbent will determine sales targets from his/her network in primarily the leisure (inbound/outbound), OTAs and meeting businesses.
- Responsible for overall sales positioning of the resort and must showcase exceptional knowledge of branding.
- Compilation of initial marketing plan, sales budgets, sales strategies and responsible for contracting of all international suppliers.
SENIOR SALES MANAGER
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Proven success in a similar role and environment, pride and attention to detail, polished personal presentation with warm, confident and hospitable personality.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Sales - Leisure/ Corporate/Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Responsible to develop and foster business through pro active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the hotel. Also develops strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
- Plan local sales account management, sales trip under the direct approval of the Director of Sales & Marketing to major and potential accounts within specific market areas.
- Responsible for Leisure, Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the Hotel.
- Understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales. Strong business acumen and ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Well develop interpersonal, adaptive influencing and management skills
- Highly computer literate with a high level command of Excel, Words and PowerPoint
- To develop sales activities to achieve maximum sales and prospective customers providing a mix of strategic
- Focusing on acquisition and retention and achieves the sales target set annually.
- To effectively achieve or exceed sales goals set by the Director of Sales & Marketing and maximizes revenue and yield potential.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked.
- Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
- Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Digital Technology or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fulltime position available
- Plan and execute all Web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Responsible for regular updating of corporate website from content and designing perspective.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge to interpret our visual design needs and to develop design solutions with high visual impact.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Skills in Digital Marketing including SEO/SEM, Digital Campaigns, E-mail marketing, managing social media presence
- Brainstorming and presenting creative design & content
- Working with a wide range of digital media using graphic design software
- Thinking creatively and developing visual graphics
- Competent in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel etc.
- Should have a great eye for visual design and have strong capability of working in Illustrator, Microsoft Powerpoint, and Photoshop
- Should have a positive, collaborative attitude with the ability to engage with people at all levels
For more information email email@example.com or attach your resume to us below.
Items marked with (*) are required.