Come Join Our Team
Would you like to build a career in the hospitality industry with The Danna Langkawi, a well-known hotel in Langkawi? We are constantly looking for talents who are passionate about mission statements, visions and core values to be part of our team.
We have the vacant position(s) :
- Possess a degree in Civil Engineering / M&E / Building Technology / Construction Management or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years experience in managing an Engineering Department within the hotel industry.
- Competent in cost control, material resource planning and manpower planning.
- Preventive maintenance planning, training and development of maintenance / engineering teams.
- Ability to work independently, possess good leadership and team player.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
The Chief Engineer is responsible for giving strategic direction to the entire Engineering team and holds a vitally important position for the successful operating of a hospitality property.
- Responsibilities for all planning, training, directing, controlling, coordinating and participating in all Maintenance activities.
- Preparing and implementing plan preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance to all Mechanical and Electrical System for the entire Hotel.
- Introduce system in cost reduction, work simplification methods, techniques, improvement programs, energy conversation and any other engineering projects.
- Involvement in negotiations, pre-planning exercises to projects and give technical supports to Hotel projects undertaken by the Hotel Management.
- Ensure building safety and implement necessary measures and recommendation to superior for follow up action.
- Direct supervision to Hotel engineering activities such as:-
- Installing, maintaining, repairing and operating, hotel machinery, equipment and related system.
- Receiving, storing, issuing and controlling engineering materials and supplies.
- Supervising and advising fabrication and installation works to new constructional activities.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or attach your resume to us below.
Items marked with (*) are required.