Heightened Hygiene Measures at The Danna Langkawi
Dear Valued Guests,
The Danna Langkawi is staying vigilant to ensure the wellbeing and health of our guests as our top priority. We are proud to have been awarded with "Clean & Safe Malaysia" Hygiene & Safety Label according to the Hotel Certification Guideline supported by Ministry of Tourism, Arts & Culture of Malaysia. We stay committed and continue to comply with and be in full adherence to regulations by the Malaysian Ministry of Health and World Health Organization. We have heightened our already stringent hygiene and prevention measures to ensure the highest cleanliness conditions be it from cleaning procedures to cleaning products effective against viruses. Our rigorous hygiene regimen include, but are not limited to:
- All guestrooms are deep-cleaned and disinfected using virus-specific cleaning materials after departure of guests and before arrival of the next guest.
- All public areas are cleaned and sanitized to the highest standards on an hourly basis with focus on high-flow and high-contact areas.
- All staff working spaces at Back-of-House undergo increased frequency in cleaning and sanitizing, in particular, high contact areas.
- Social distancing measures of at least 6 feet (1.8 meters) from other guests in the Lobby and common areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations are installed throughout the hotel at all common areas.
- Our Airport representative, bellhops and front-desk staff are equipped with masks and gloves during the arrival experience of guests and when handling check-in and check-out procedures.
- All guests undergo daily temperature checks via a thermal scanner, and masks can be provided upon request.
- We have re-engineered our Food & Beverage menus with an emphasis on only a la carte menus and changing our guidelines on in-room-dining.
- We are constantly reviewing and adjusting our Food & Beverage handling and service in accordance to evolving food safety requirements.
- Hotel staff undergo training on hygiene protocols as well as COVID-19 awareness.
We look forward to welcoming your arrival again, whilst always ensuring the safety of our guests and staff. Stay safe, keep well and see you soon.