We respect your privacy and adhere to the principles of applicable data protection and privacy laws.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION
4. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
5. PROCESSING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
6. SECURITY MEASURES
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
1) INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information about our guests and visitors to our websites, so that we can enhance the experience that is relevant to one’s need. Information may be collected through processes including, but not limited to the following:
• registering for e-newsletters or program membership
• fulfilling for hotel reservations or information requests
• purchasing products and / or services
• responding to communication to and from us (such as promotional offers, surveys or reservation confirmations)
• submitting job application
Information that you submit via any of our websites shall be deemed to be collected by us with your permission. Such information may include but is not limited to your name, contact and fax numbers, home, work and email addresses, frequent flyer or travel partner affiliation, date of arrival and departure, travel history, details on hotel package you book, credit card details, including the three-digit code that appears on the back of your credit card, date of birth, gender and lifestyle information such as room preferences, leisure activities and other information necessary to fulfill special requests.
2) PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unless you provide us with updated information, the last information which you provide shall be deemed by us to be current and accurate and we shall not be responsible for information that is sent to addresses or emails that are no longer valid or current. If you wish to update any data or information previously submitted to us, you can do so by contacting us via our websites, emails or calling us directly. In our effort to prevent unauthorised disclosure of personal information, you may be asked to provide proof of identity or other authentication materials.
As part of our continuous effort to keep you informed on our new product and services, we may mail, email, telephone and contact you by any other means.
Information sent to you may also include upcoming special offers, events or other relevant information that may be of interest to you. You may also receive mailings or other communications materials from our strategic marketing partners and /or carefully selected third parties.
You will always have the option to decline any or all of these communications by following the directions included in our emails or other communications, or by contacting Benua Perdana Sdn Bhd directly.
Benua Perdana Sdn Bhd may collect and use personally identifiable information that you volunteer, or other behavioural data generated.
In addition to that, permission will be deemed given for communication from us that are necessary to fulfill transactions and services requested by you.
4) COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We are committed to providing you with the information about the collection and use of personal information collected from, or furnished by you while using our websites, products and services. The primary uses of the date and information collected from you may include and is not necessarily limited to:
• sending communications materials on products and services offered by Benua Perdana Sdn Bhd, its affiliated company, and/or strategic business partners
• processing a transaction such as making a hotel reservation, fulfilling a request for proposals
• performing market research through conducting surveys to better serve your needs
• improve the effectiveness of our websites; to know about your experience while staying with us; to develop and execute various types of communications, advertising campaigns and/or promotion activities
You may, in certain instances, be offered the option not to submit your personal information or to decide the types of communications you want to receive from us. However, by not providing the information or providing inaccurate or incomplete information, this may restrict or affect the hotel reservation process or other transactions, for which we shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever should any reservations or other transactions fail to proceed or any attempts to use our reservation processes by you be frustrated, delayed, or rejected, or otherwise lead to any result which you may not have desired or anticipated.
5) PROCESSING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
• when we have received your consent or deemed consent to do so
• when we have informed you of our intentions to do so
• when sharing or disclosing your information is necessary in order to provide you with the products or services you requested such as promotional offers, hotel rates proposals and e-newsletters
• when third party service providers that perform certain business activities on behalf of Benua Perdana Sdn Bhd require this information to process the services required, such as credit card processing, database management services, customer support services or guest surveys
• In the event Benua Perdana Sdn Bhd, its affiliate and / or its managed properties is merged with, enters into a partnership with or is acquired by another company
• when there is an emergency and need to safeguard the life, health or property of an individual or corporation
• when it is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations in accordance with applicable law thereof
6) SECURITY MEASURES
We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. We restrict access to information about you to our employees who need to know the information to respond to your inquiry or request. Employees who misuse personal information are subject to disciplinary action.
7) LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If we discover information submitted by minors, we are at liberty to destroy or reject such information collected, and shall not be liable for any missed opportunities. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.